Haibike XDURO Nduro 6.0 27.5" 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The XDURO Nduro series offers a range of models with 180 mm of travel, combined with sporty geometry... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The XDURO Nduro series offers a range of models with 180 mm of travel, combined with sporty geometry and a build capable of handling the toughest terrain.
The NDURO models in the lineup with our all new FLYON ePerformance system were designed to get you to the top of your favourite trails faster than ever before, ready to shred back down, again, and again.
Whilst other motors struggle to stay over 15 km/h on steep climbs, our HPR 120S motor with 120 Nm of torque keeps you at a steady 25 km/h in the new XTREME mode! Flying uphill was never this fun before!
Thanks to 180 mm of terrain smoothing travel, Enduro focused geometry and our new carbon frames designed with a flip-chip, you can now customise your bikes geometry to find the most comfortable setup no matter your riding style or skill level.
With the amount of ground you will cover on this bike, and how often you will want to ride it, you will quickly become a better rider on the all new NDURO!
- Haibike SkidPlate: Made of shock-resistant plastic, the light component protects effecitvely from scratches or motor damage.
- Haibike IntegratedMotor concept: With this concept which we developed, we reach a technologically and optically perfect intefration of the motor in the Frame.
- Haibike Gravity Casting interface: The heart of the Haibike alu frame: light, highly robust and complex manufacturing with a special casting technique known from the motorcycle industry.
- Bosch Performance CX Drive Unit: Optimized for ePerformance bikes, the Bosch Performance CX motor was developed with a focus on creating a more sport oriented unit.
- Bosch Purion Display: Small, compact and well protected: the new Bosch Purion. Despite the small size of the remote, the display provides all of the important features and information.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post, Mount, Travel: 180mm|
|Fork:||FOX 36 Float Performance air 180|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Float X2 Performance air|
|Headset:||A-Head Tapered aluminium Feimin FP-H856|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem 2 A-head JD-ST202A|
|Bars:||Haibike Components TheBar +++ Gravity 780 JD-MTB463AL.2|
|Front Brake:||Magura MT7|
|Rear Brake:||Magura MT7|
|Brake Lever:||Magura MT7 HC-lever aluminium carbotecture|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 66-584|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II 66-584|
|Seat Post:||Kind Shock LEV-DX telescope 31.6|
|Saddle:||Haibike Components TheSaddle 2058|
|Chainset:||Haibike Components The Crank +++ HB32|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated In Motor|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram Eagle PG1230 11 50|
|Pedals:||Haibike Freeride-Pedal aluminium Feimin ZP-D268|
|Battery (Wh):||500 Wh|
|User Interface:||Bosch Purion|