Haibike XDURO Nduro 8.0 FlyOn 27.5" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information XDURO represent the most extreme, cutting edge, innovation and performance focused eBikes on the pla... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
XDURO represent the most extreme, cutting edge, innovation and performance focused eBikes on the planet. The 2019 XDURO line up has been re-invented once again, offering a wider range of options than ever before.
From the renowned Yamaha PW-X system, choice of experienced eMTBers everywhere, to the established Bosch CX platform, and now to the revolutionary FlyOn TQ equipped models – our Xduro models continue to set higher standards and push the boundaries of e-mountainbiking.
Our all-new long travel FLYON models were designed to get you to the top of your favourite trails faster than ever before, ready to shred back down, again, and again.
Whilst other motors struggle to stay over 15 km/h on steep climbs, our HPR 120S motor with 120 Nm of torque keeps you at a steady 25 km/h in the new XTREME mode! Flying uphill was never this fun before!
- Haibike Frame: We designed and engineered a completely new frame platform around the FLYON models, made of high-quality carbon and utilising a strong and sturdy form language. The Haibike ePerformance system was designed with the goal of achieving a high level of integration through the development of a new, space-saving mounting system for the battery. The battery is inserted longitudinally into a closed profile down tube, which allows for a lighter and morestable construction.
- Haibike Motor: Conquer steep ascents, “fly” overtrails, explore new frontiers andextend them: An extra strong power package — made in Germany — ensures the necessary power when you need it, with perfect modulation possible through the five custom assist modes. Together with the technology supplier TQ we developed a dynamic motor that is the most powerful mid motor on the market at the moment providing up to 120 Nm torque. Thanks to it’s patented transmission the motor offers extreme power and efficiency in a compact package.
- Haibike Chain Wheel: A specially constructed and designed Direct Mount chain ring is available with 38 or 42 teeth to give you an optimum cadence and transmit power to the drivetrain. The alternatting narrow wide tooth design helps to lock the chain to the chainring and stops your chain falling off over rough terrain.
- Haibike speed sensor disc: A newly developed speed sensor disc sends 18 signals per rotation of the wheel to the system and measures the speed 18 times more accurately than any other system available on the market.
- Haibike Flip-Chip: All full-suspended FLYON models have a so-called flip-chip, an aluminium part which enables relocating the mounting position of the damper by 9mm and thus changing the characteristics of the bike. By adjusting the steering angle by 1° and changing the bottom bracket height by 10mm, you get a bike aimed to Downhill or All-round.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Carbon, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 180mm|
|Fork:||FOX 36 Float Performance air 180|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Float X2 Performance air|
|Headset:||A-Head Tapered aluminium mit Lenkanschlag Feimin FP-H858B Alloy 1,5" IS41/28,6 - IS52/39,8|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem 2 A-head JD-ST202A|
|Bars:||Haibike Components The Bar +++ DI2 Holes 780 JD-MTB479AH.7|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore XT M8020|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore XT M8020|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore XT M8000 aluminium|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT M8000 Shadow Plus 11 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore XT M8000|
|Rims:||Rodi Tryp 35|
|Front Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ thru-axle 15x110mm Formula DC-711|
|Rear Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ Steckachse 12x148mm Formula EHL148S|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary 65-584|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary 65-584|
|Seat Post:||XLC AllMtn, Remote aluminium telescope 34.9 JD-YSP39PL|
|Saddle:||Haibike Components TheSaddle 2058|
|Chainset:||Haibike Components The Crank ++ HB19|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated In Motor|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX M7000 11 46|
|Pedals:||MTB Platform pedal aluminium Feimin FP-969|
|Battery (Wh):||630 Wh|
|User Interface:||Flyon The Display|