Haibike sDuro AllMtn 6.0 27.5+ 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Less effort, more trails. The Haibike SDURO Allmtn 6.0 is an electric bike that rolls on 27.5+ sized... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Less effort, more trails. The Haibike SDURO Allmtn 6.0 is an electric bike that rolls on 27.5+ sized tyres and offers 150mm of full suspension travel to tame every trail.
The 250W Yamaha PW drive unit delivers up to 80Nm of torque to boost your natural pedalling power, up to 15mph. Combined with the 500Wh lithium ion battery pack this means that you will use less effort to get where you want to go. The effect is most noticeable on the climbs as you glide effortlessly uphill. The 4 different power modes - Eco +, Eco, Standard & High – allow you to select the output so you can make the battery last the whole ride (Eco+ offers an assisted range of up to 90 miles on smooth flat ground). On the handlebars, the Yamaha LCD display and remote switch enables you to monitor the output of the motor and control the various functions.
Plus sized wheels make a lot of sense on an eMTB and the 27.5+ tyres offer more grip alongside extra float for more composed performance on rough trails. The RockShox Yari fork up front offers 150mm of capable suspension performance up front and is combined with the reliable RockShox Monarch shock that controls the 150mm of fully active rear suspension travel.
The Shimano XT 2x10 speed drivetrain gives you a very wide range of gears for taking on ell the climbs and descents on your loop. The Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful all-weather stopping power while the dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail section.
Ride more trails with less effort on the Haibike SDURO Allmtn 6
- Electric motor to boost your natural pedalling power
- 150mm of fully active, full suspension travel to tame the trail
- RockShox Yari fork for 150mm of plush suspension travel
- Plus sized wheels for more grip and float
- Shimano XT 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: Small (42cm), Medium (46cm), Large (50cm), X Large (54cm)
- Colours: Black/Cyan/Orange Matt
- The Haibike SDURO ALLMTN 6.0 27.5+ is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Yamaha PW-System, 250W
- Battery: Yamaha Lithium Ion, 500Wh
- Display: Yamaha LCD
- Charger: Yamaha quick charger 4A
The Haibike sDuro AllMtn 6.0 27.5+ 2017 Features are:
Frame: Alu 6061, Hydro Formed, Gravity Casting Interface
Fork: RockShox Yari RC, 150mm
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
Headset: A-Head, Alloy, Tapered
Bars: Haibike sDuro Bar 31.8mm
Stem: Haibike TheStem 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano Deore XT M786
Rear Mech: Shimano XT Shadow 20 Speed
Shifters Shimano Deore M610 Rapid Fire 20 Speed
Chainset: FSA Alu, 32-44T
Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-36 Teeth, 10 Speed
Chain: KMC X10e 10 Speed
Front Brake: Magura MT5, 203mm
Rear Brake: Magura MT4, 180mm
Rims: XLC Evo Disc Hubs on Rodi TR40 Rims, Front 15mm, Rear 148x12mm
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo 27.5+ x 2.80 Front - Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo 27.5+ x 2.80 Rear
Seatpost: XLC AllMtn Remote Dropper, 31.6mm
Saddle: Selle Royal Voga
Weight: 23.3 kg
Haibike sDuro AllMtn 6.0 27.5+ 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I thought I'd wait a few days after getting it so I could write a better balanced review.This bike is incredible! Very well made, the motor is silent,and the bike is light and agile on the move.A nice surprise was the addition of the new schwalbe addix tyres.I have never bought a bike off the internet before,but dealing with tredz was so easy I would highly recommend them.
I thought I'd wait a few days after getting it so I could write a better balanced review.This bike is incredible! Very well made, the motor is silent,and the bike is light and agile on the move.A nice surprise was the addition of the new schwalbe addix tyres.I have never bought a bike off the internet before,but dealing with tredz was so easy I would highly recommend them.Close review