Haibike sDuro Fulllife 6.0 27.5" Womens 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride singletrack trails with less effort. The Haibike sDuro Fulllife 6.0 is a women’s specific elect... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride singletrack trails with less effort. The Haibike sDuro Fulllife 6.0 is a women’s specific electric mountain bike that offers a powerful boost to your natural pedalling power so you can ride further. With 120mm of full suspension travel and women’s specific geometry the FullLife is you ticket to more fun on the trails.
- Women’s specific 6061 aluminium alloy frame
- RockShox Monarch RT shock controls the 120mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox Recon fork offers 120mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Shimano 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power
- Sizes: 40cm, 43cm, 46cm, 49cm
- Colour: White/Blue/Anthracite
- The Haibike sDuro FullLife 6.0 is available with 0% APR finance
- Drive unit: Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha LED - X
- Battery: Yamaha Lithium Ion, 500Wh
- Charger: Yamaha quick charger 4A
Women’s Specific - Sporty and comfortable. Singletrack smoothing 120mm travel bikes, our FullLife 6.0 is great for light to medium terrain, these are the ultimate in versatile all-rounders.
The Haibike SkidPlate:
Especially eMTBs often suffer from impacts or stone chipping which damage the low-situated motor severely. Therefore, we were the first manufacturer to introduce the SkidPlate back in 2012, a protection element which protects the bottom side of the motor.
Bottom side protection
Here the concept of a 'sacrifice part' applies: Similar to a helmet, the SkidPlate absorbs impact forces by deformation or destruction which would otherwise damage the significantly more expensive motor.
Plastic as ideal raw material
This is why we also use a special, shock-resistant plastic. This material conducts the incoming forces very well but stays dimensionally stable even under severe deformation at the same time compared to other materials which do not switch back to their original shape after deformation. The production in the corresponding colour perfectly hide scratches and smaller damage. If required, the SkidPlate can simply and cheaply be exchanged.
The double chain ring option:
Yamaha, as one of a few drive unit manufacturers, offers the possibility of a double chain ring.
Bigger speed ranges
Here, the rider benefits from an increased transmission spectrum, compared to single sprockets. Whether riding in low gears in mountainous areas, with high transmission down the hills or on long rides, the rider, as well as the system, stay in the ideal cadence range.
The YAMAHA LCD-X Display:
The new, compact display of Yamaha LCD-X Systems offers a variety of information and functions, in spite of its small construction size.
This includes the selection and display of the support levels. Furthermore, it displays information about the battery charge, the remaining range, driving, average, and maximum speed as well as the daily and total distance. Time and the current cadence can also be displayed.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, HD Interface, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 120mm|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL Remote Lockout, air, Travel: 120mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT, air|
|Headset:||A-Head Tapered, Cartridge, aluminium|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem ++, A-head, Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6°|
|Bars:||Haibike Components TheBar ++ 740mm|
|Front Brake:||Magura MT32, 203mm, hydraulic disc brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Magura MT32, 203mm, hydraulic disc brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Magura MT32, carbotecture|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000, rapidfire|
|Rims:||Rodi Black Rock 21, with eylets, hollow rim, aluminium|
|Front Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ thru-axle 15x100mm|
|Rear Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ thru-axle 12x142mm|
|Spokes:||Sapim Leader, black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 57-584|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 57-584|
|Seat Post:||Haibike Components The seat post ++, patent, 31.6mm, aluminium|
|Chainset:||FSA, 32-44, aluminium|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50, 11-36 teeth|
|Pedals:||MTB Plattformpedal, aluminium|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.