Haibike sDuro Hardseven 2.0 27.5" 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride more, sweat less. The sDuro HardSeven 2.0 is a hardtail electric mountain bike that is ideal fo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride more, sweat less. The sDuro HardSeven 2.0 is a hardtail electric mountain bike that is ideal for cross-country trail riding. With a powerful electric motor to boost your natural pedalling power, combined with a suspension fork, hydraulic disc brakes and a 1x11 speed drivetrain, this eMTB will extend your trail adventures.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame for robust performance
- SR Suntour fork offers 120mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 35cm, 40cm, 45cm, 50cm, 55cm
- Colour: Black/Orange/Silver
- The Haibike sDuro HardSeven 2.0 is available with 0% APR finance
- Drive unit: Yamaha PW-System, 250W, 70Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha LED
- Battery: Yamaha Lithium Ion, 400Wh
- Charger: Yamaha quick charger 4A
The HardSeven comes with agile 27.5" wheels available in wide or comfortable plus widths, for trips on gentle terrain. You also have the choice between a high end lightweight carbon frame or a range of different drivetrain options in our aluminium bikes.
The Haibike SkidPlate:
Especially eMTBs often suffer from impacts or stone chipping which damage the low-situated motor severly. Therefore, we were the first manufacturer to introduce the SkidPlate back in 2012, a protection element which protects the bottom side of the motor.
Bottom side protection
Here the concept of a 'sacrifice part' applies: Similar to a helmet, the SkidPlate absorbs impact forces by deformation or destruction which would otherwise damage the significantly more expensive motor.
Plastic as ideal raw material
This is why we also use a special, shock-resistant plastic. This material conducts the incoming forces very well but stays dimensionally stable even under severe deformation at the same time compared to other materials which do not switch back to their original shape after deformation. The production in the corresponding colour perfectly hide scratches and smaller damage. If required, the SkidPlate can simply and cheaply be exchanged.
Yamaha PW Drive Unit:
The Yamaha PW unit is proven to be a powerful and reliable motor. Thanks to its Zero-Cadence system, it supports the rider from the first revolution of the crank. As one of the few motors available allowing a dual chainring, the Yamaha system is able to offer a broad range of gears providing more gear options out on the trails. Given its high maximum torque of up to 70Nm, its compact size, and its low noise, the Yamaha PW is one of the best eBike systems for sporty use.
Yamaha Multifunction LCD display:
The Yamaha multifunction display provides a quick overview of all the Yamaha system features. The removable display can be mounted in different positions and is operated by the remote on the handlebar.
Information available includes: the selection and display of the support levels (Off, Eco +, Eco, Standard, High), battery charging level, remaining range, current, average and maximum speed, daily and total distance travelled, time, and the current support level. Via the remote the light on the eBike can be switched on and off, and walk-assist can be activated.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, HD Interface, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR Air LO-R Lockout, air, Travel: 120mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8", quick release|
|Headset:||A-Head Tapered, ball bearing|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem ++, A-head, Bar bore: 31.8mm, 12°|
|Bars:||Haibike Components TheBar ++|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M285, 180mm, hydraulic disc brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M285, 180mm, hydraulic disc brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro M285, aluminium|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX|
|Shifters:||Sram NX, trigger switch|
|Rims:||Rodi Black Rock 21, with eylets, hollow rim, aluminium|
|Front Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub +|
|Rear Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub +|
|Spokes:||Sapim Leader, black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, 57-584|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, 57-584|
|Seat Post:||Haibike Components The seat post ++, patent, 31.6mm, aluminium|
|Chainset:||FSA, 38, steel|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1130, 11-42 teeth|
|Pedals:||MTB Plattformpedal, aluminium|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.