Halo Aerotrack 700c Aero Road / Track Rim
- ShowProduct Information A slightly deeper section sister product to the well established Aerorage.The Aerotrack is a great o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Aerotrack is a great option for those chasing after a light, strong road/track rim with an all-over colour finish (i.e. without a machined finish braking surface.)
- A perfect choice for those riders who want a super clean aero rim and no rim brakes.
- Anodised colour Aerotrack rims can also be used with a rim brake, as the braking surface is machined before colouring. However the colour will - of course wear.
- Rim brakes should NOT be used on the Paint and Powder coated colour finishes. If a coloured rim brake option is required, we would recommend the Aerorage rim featuring it's machine finished brake surface.
- Material T-10 heat treated alloy
- Drillings 32H
- ERD 585mm
- Colour Black anodised, white powder coated or silver polished
- Dimensions 19.4mm wide (13.9mm internal), 27mm deep
- Weight 435g
- 19mm width
- 27mm Aero profile
- All over colour finish (no brake surface)
- Strong Box section double wall
- T-10 heat treated alloy
- Reliable, weld free, sleeve joint
- 700c Road/Track
- Weight guides; 435
- E.R.D.; 585
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.