Halo Fixed Gear Track Cog Lockring
- ShowProduct Information Fixed Sprocket LockringsPrecision CNC machined.2 dog type.L/H thread - 1.29"x24TWeight: 7g7075 Alloy... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Casettes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Precision CNC machined.
- 2 dog type.
- L/H thread - 1.29"x24T
- Weight: 7g
- 7075 Alloy in anodised Black, Blue, Red, Green, Gold or Purple.
- Larger point of contact with hub for increased security
- Material 7075 Alloy
- Threads L/H thread - 1.29"x24T
- Colour Anodised Black, Blue, Red, Green, Gold or Purple.
- Weight 7g
- For correct fixed use, the fixed sprocket should NEVER move on the hub when pedal force is applied in both directions.
- i.e. if the sprocket moves, then something is wrong.
- Continued use with a fixed sprocket that moves will result in damage to the hub.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.