Halo Spin Doctor 10mm Nutted Axle
- ShowProduct Information The axles and freehubs are interchangeable between all the Spin Doctor rear hub models, (Note: Altho... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe axles and freehubs are interchangeable between all the Spin Doctor rear hub models, (Note: Although they are not cross compatible with the original Spin Doctor parts). This interchangeability allows customisation of the Spin Doctor hubs to suit your needs
Spin Doctor Solid Axle:
Several riders have asked for a nutted axle version of the popular Spin Doctor Disc Cassette hub... so here is the optional conversion kit.
- 185mm x M10 Cr-Mo axle.
- Steel bearing covers and locknuts.
- Alloy M10 nuts.
- Rear - M10x135x185mm with bearing covers and axle nuts.
- Weight: 140g
- Solid Cr-Mo axle KIT option with CNC machined bearing covers and M10 nuts included.
- This kit allows the Spin Doctor to be run with BMX style chain adjusters.
- Note: M10 axle kit also fits optional 14mm Axe Men convertors to allow Spin Doctor to run with 14mmx135mm frames.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.