Halo Spin Doctor 9 speed Rear MTB Disc Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Halo SPIN DOCTOR MTB Rear;All purpose MTB sealed bearing rear cassette Disc hub.Light enough for Cro... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Halo SPIN DOCTOR MTB Rear;
All purpose MTB sealed bearing rear cassette Disc hub.
Light enough for Cross Country, rigid enough for Freeride, buff enough for DH.
The Spin Doctor rear disc hub uses a bolt-on ball bearing cassette body with an integrated 3 pawl positive engagement drive. This places the 2 main hub sealed bearings on the outside of the hub (beyond the cassette body), providing superior axle support.
The "outboard bearing" construction reduces axle flex and thus reduces bearing wear.
When bolted together, the cassette and hub body become a strong, integrated unit, with 2 sealed cartridge main hub bearings and integrated Freehub looseball bearings.
Sweeping shell styling and minimalist type International Disc mounts provide a beautiful looking, strong, light, rear MTB hub.
- 6061 Alloy CNC machined shell.
- Shimano HG compatible cassette body.
- International 6 bolt Disc Mounts.
- Precision CNC Cr-Mo QR axle system.
- Lightweight knurled alloy non-slip drop-out faces.
- Bolt-On ball bearing integrated cassette body system.
- Durable "Outboard" sealed cartridge bearings.
- Saint type rear mech compatible axle option.
- 10mm Solid (nutted type BMX) axle kit option.
- 14mm Axle convertor kit to fit with 10mm Solid axle (converts to 10-14mm).
- a) Quick Release 135mm. (included as standard - excludes QR skewers)
- b) Saint 135mm gear mech. (use optional extra Halo Saint axle kit)
- c) M10 x 135mm nutted (use optional extra Halo 10mm axle kit.)
- d) M14 x 135mm nutted (use optional Halo 10mm axle kit + 14mm axemen convertors)
Note: Spin Doctor rear hubs cannot be used on any 12mm T-axle systems.
- Material 6061 Alloy
- Drillings 32h, 36h or 48h
- Bearings 6200 cartridge bearings
- Spacing 135mm
- Disc Mount 6 bolt
- Dimensions C-L 34mm, C-R 19mm, flange 58mm
- Model Ref S-DOC2
- Colour Black
- Weight 473g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.