Halo Spin Doctor 9 speed Rear MTB Disc Hub
- ShowProduct Information Halo SPIN DOCTOR MTB Rear;All purpose MTB sealed bearing rear cassette Disc hub.Light enough for Cro... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 6061 Alloy CNC machined shell.
- Shimano HG compatible cassette body.
- International 6 bolt Disc Mounts.
- Precision CNC Cr-Mo QR axle system.
- Lightweight knurled alloy non-slip drop-out faces.
- Bolt-On ball bearing integrated cassette body system.
- Durable "Outboard" sealed cartridge bearings.
- Saint type rear mech compatible axle option.
- 10mm Solid (nutted type BMX) axle kit option.
- 14mm Axle convertor kit to fit with 10mm Solid axle (converts to 10-14mm).
- a) Quick Release 135mm. (included as standard - excludes QR skewers)
- b) Saint 135mm gear mech. (use optional extra Halo Saint axle kit)
- c) M10 x 135mm nutted (use optional extra Halo 10mm axle kit.)
- d) M14 x 135mm nutted (use optional Halo 10mm axle kit + 14mm axemen convertors)
- Material 6061 Alloy
- Drillings 32h, 36h or 48h
- Bearings 6200 cartridge bearings
- Spacing 135mm
- Disc Mount 6 bolt
- Dimensions C-L 34mm, C-R 19mm, flange 58mm
- Model Ref S-DOC2
- Colour Black
- Weight 473g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.