Halo T2 26" MTB Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Halo T2 Wheels :New middleweight multi-purpose 26 Inch MTB wheels.Light and Strong, angular style bo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionHalo T2 Wheels :
- New middleweight multi-purpose 26 Inch MTB wheels.
- Light and Strong, angular style box section rim, with eyelets and a stable screw-pin joint. Sealed bearing Halo Spin Doctor hubs and Black ED finished spokes.
- The Black Anodised finish 32mm rims are suitable for Vs or Disc brakes, whilst the White Powder coated option is recommended for disc use only.
- (Note: Anodised finish rims will accept V-brakes. but naturally, the brake surface colour finish will wear.)
- (The Front Halo Spin Doctor hub features a Universal QR/20mm axle system.) ...see Spin Doctor hubs for details of all options.
- Halo 32mm T2 rims with eyelets.
- Black ED 14g spokes and black nipples.
- Race optimised 36H rear & 32H front spoking.
- Spin Doctor SB Disc 8/9spd rear hub.
- Front (inc. QR type axle) 1265g
- Rear 1350g
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.