Halo Vapour 27.5" / 650b Enduro/Trail Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Vapour is at the lighter end of the Vapour series and lends itself to XC riding, off road advent... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Vapour is at the lighter end of the Vapour series and lends itself to XC riding, off road adventures and trail riding.
Built with a 21mm internal width rim the Vapour wheel is ideal for a slightly narrower tyre.
As well as a lightweight and dependable rim, the Vapour wheels utilise our new and improved instantaneous 120 point pickup MT Supadrive and MT Front hubs, with sealed bearings and wide spaced flanges for increased stiffness and durability.
Supplied pre-taped the Vapour is tubeless ready from the box.
The Vapour wheel set is also available with the option of a MT 6Drive hub, for a quieter 30 click drive.
- Rims: T10 Niobium heat-treated alloy
- Spokes: Black double butted stainless spokes
- Nipples: Black ED coated brass nipples
- Rim Depth: 22.4mm
- Internal Width: 21mm
- External Width: 26mm
- Front Hub Spacing: 100mm or 110 Boost versions
- Rear Spacing: 135/142mm or 148mm Boost versions
- Drillings: 32H
- Axle Type: Front: 100 x QR5/9mm & 15mm thru. Rear: 135mm x QR5/10 & 12 x 142mm Thru
- Disc Mount: IS 6-Bolt
- Spoke Pattern: 3 cross
- Recommended Tyre Size: 1.9- 2.25”
- Colour: Black, Red, Silver, Red anodised or White powder coated
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Halo Vapour 27.5" / 650b Enduro/Trail Wheel Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
2nd set of wheels and previously had bought used ones and they was quite wrecked but even still these wheels have nice bearings which are really smooth, nice loud freehub and can definitely handle a thrash
2nd set of wheels and previously had bought used ones and they was quite wrecked but even still these wheels have nice bearings which are really smooth, nice loud freehub and can definitely handle a thrashClose review