Halo Vapour 29" MTB Wheels
- ShowProduct Information Halo Vapour 29 Wheels :Lightweight XC/Trail wheels.Tubeless ready Vapour rims on superlight high per... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionHalo Vapour 29 Wheels :
- Lightweight XC/Trail wheels.
- Tubeless ready Vapour rims on superlight high performance Halo sealed bearing hubs laced with double butted spokes and precision CNC 7075 Halo alloy nipples.
- 26mm width double wall rims with stainless steel eyelets. Deep section T10 heat treated Niobium alloy with eye-catching graphics.
- Front: XCD hub - with 15mm T-axle / 9mm QR axle kits.
- Rear: Supadrive hub - with 120 point pick-up rear cassette hub with QR10mm axle as standard. (optional extra axle T-axle kits in 12 x 135 or 12 x142mm.)
- Black: Black rim, Red hub, Black spokes and Red nipples Silver: Polished rim & hub, Stainless spokes and Red nipples.
- 29" Black or Silver.
- Front: 822g, Rear: 969g.
- Tubeless-ready rims have revised tyre bead hook/rim well and can be used with normal inner tubes & tyres OR with tubeless conversion tape systems.
- We've just started testing these light and lively wheels and first impressions are excellent - WMB
Halo Vapour 29" MTB Wheels Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I ordered this rim as a replacement for an existing wheel that I had on my bike. The wheel came as promised ahead of schedule. Props to tredz for that. After I put my disk on the wheel and got my cassette on. I tried to assemble on to the bike via my bolt through axle. To cut a long story short The axle doesnt not go through the wheel due to alignment issues within the hub. and the end caps are on so tight I cannot even rectify the problem. If you would like a pretty ornament they are definitely worth getting.
I ordered this rim as a replacement for an existing wheel that I had on my bike. The wheel came as promised ahead of schedule. Props to tredz for that. After I put my disk on the wheel and got my cassette on. I tried to assemble on to the bike via my bolt through axle. To cut a long story short The axle doesnt not go through the wheel due to alignment issues within the hub. and the end caps are on so tight I cannot even rectify the problem. If you would like a pretty ornament they are definitely worth getting.Close review
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.