Hope R2 Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Hope R2 is a lightweight yet very powerful bike light that you can also strap to your helmet. Wh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Hope R2 is a lightweight yet very powerful bike light that you can also strap to your helmet. Whether you’re commuting home or heading out on a trail adventure, you’re getting an illuminating 1,300-lumen beam with a broad spread. You get plenty of mounting options and power options giving you lots of flexibility on how and where you ride.
- 2 cree LED's produce an awesome 1400 lumens (1000 measured)
- 6 different power options so you can customize your burntime
- Supplied with a seperate 2 cell ES (Energy status battery)
- Features a backlit power switch to indicate what power setting is being used
- 5 different light kits to choose from to suit your needs
R2 LED Tech Specs:
- Light Source: 2 x Cree XM-L2 LEDs
- Light Output: 1000 measured lumens 1400 generated lumens
- Beam: 2 x spot (+/- 9°) FWHM: 18°
- Mounting: QR bayonet style handlebar mount, helmet mount or head harness
- Battery: Li-Ion ES battery with fuel gauge 2 cell: Nominal capacity 3200mAh Minimum capacity 3100mAh 4 cell: Nominal capacity 5200mAh Minimum capacity 5100mAh
- Charge Time: 2 cell: 3.5 hrs 4 cell: 6.5 hrs
- Weight: 298g (Lamp unit and 2 cell battery)
- Power Levels: 6 (two sequences of 3), including flash
- Burn Time: 1:00 hr - 30:00 hrs
In The Box
- R2 lamp unit
- QR bayonet handlebar clamp
- 31.8 handlebar shim
- 25.4 handlebar spacer
- Helmet mount
- QR bayonet mount adapter
- Extension cable
- Head harness
- Battery charger
- Rechargeable 2 cell ES battery pack
- Rechargeable 4 cell ES battery pack
- Battery strap
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.