Hope R8+ Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Hope R8 is their flagship bike light delivering a massive 4,000 lumen on max power. That’s brigh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Hope R8 is their flagship bike light delivering a massive 4,000 lumen on max power. That’s bright enough for any trail riding conditions you’ll come across. Turn night into day with 8 powerful LED’s with custom optics and elliptical lenses casting the light beam into a broad arc. The ultimate trail riding bike light for night time adventures.
- Eight LED’s generate a maximum power of 4000 lumens (3000 measured)
- Custom optics blend 4 x spot, 2 x diffused and 2 x elliptical lenses
- Two power sequences, each with three light levels allows users to maximise power or burntime
- Visual indication of power levels via illuminated switch
- Supplied with 6 cell ES (energy status) battery
- Light Source: 8 x Cree LEDs
- Light Output: 3000 measured lumens (4000 generated lumens)
- Beam: Custom optic: 4 x spot (+/- 5.5°); 2 x diused (+/- 6.5°) 2 x elliptical (+/- 17° x +/- 7°)
- Mounting: QR bayonet style handlebar, helmet or head mount
- Battery: 7.4v rechargeable Li-Ion battery Nom. capacity 9600mAh, Min. capacity 9300mAh
- Charge Time: 9600mAh - 12hrs
- Weight: 690g (with battery and handlebar mount)
- Power Levels: 6 (two sequences of 3), including -ash
- Burn Time: 1:00 hrs - 35:00 hrs
In The Box
- R8+ lamp unit
- Rechargeable Li-Ion ES battery pack
- Battery strap
- QR bayonet handlebar clamp
- 31.8 handlebar shim
- 25.4 handlebar spacer
- Helmet mount
- QR bayonet mount adapter
- Battery charger
- Extension cable
- Head Harness
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Hope R8+ Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Fantastic light with great settings and easy to use. Battery is a bit big but last a long time. Very happy
Fantastic light with great settings and easy to use. Battery is a bit big but last a long time. Very happyClose review
Fantastic light that really does turn night into day. Very easy to set up and use. Only down side is no inclusion and no option for a 35mm clamp in the box. An extra £32 for something that could be an option in the box is a bit steep.
Fantastic light that really does turn night into day. Very easy to set up and use. Only down side is no inclusion and no option for a 35mm clamp in the box. An extra £32 for something that could be an option in the box is a bit steep.Close review
Front Bike Lights Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.