Hope Tech 3 E4 Disc Brake - No Rotor
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate enduro brake. The Hope Tech 3 E4 mountain bike disc brake gives you the powerful stoppi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The ultimate enduro brake. The Hope Tech 3 E4 mountain bike disc brake gives you the powerful stopping control you need when shredding steep technical terrain. Perfect for enduro racers and aggressive trail riders.
The Tech 3 lever offers an outstanding feel, with very effective, tool free reach and bite point adjustment. This allows you to get the perfect set up for your hands very easily and offers a 5% power increase compared to other Hope levers. Hope brake levers are left/right specific and are compatible with Shimano I-Spec A shifters which can be fitted directly to the lever body.
Machined from a single block of T6 aluminium, the one piece E4 caliper offers excellent rigidity for powerful and consistent stopping control. The E4 is a four pot caliper, with two pairs of pistons, offers improved modulation as well as increased power. The phenolic pistons are less effected by heat than metal pistons, so you get more consistent performance on long descents.
You can choose between regular or braided hoses with Hope Tech brakes. Regular hoses are lighter but braided hoses offer a sharper feel with improved heat management.
Upgrade your braking performance with the Hope Tech 3 E4 hydraulic disc brake.
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper for powerful stopping control
- E4 caliper uses 4x16mm phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to Hope’s previous lever
- Reach and bite point adjustment for the perfect set up
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters.
- Complete brake available in Black, Purple, Red and Orange
- Choose either standard or braided hose
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body. Separate direct mounts also available for Shimano I Spec 2 & Sram shifters
- Black anodized for durability
- Available to fit 160, 180, 183, 200 and 203mm front and rear rotors
- Weight from: 266g (standard hose), 300g (braided hose)
Note: The levers are available in both left and right hand versions for both front and rear brake. UK convention is for the front brake lever on the right hand side and the rear on the left.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.