Hope Tech 3 X2 Disc Brakes - No Rotor
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight and powerful, the Hope Tech 3 X2 disc brakes are designed to offer confident stopping po... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Lightweight and powerful, the Hope Tech 3 X2 disc brakes are designed to offer confident stopping power for cross country adventuring as well as XC racing.
The Tech 3 lever offers an outstanding feel, with very effective, tool free, reach and bite point adjustment. This allows you to get the perfect set up for your hands very easily and offers a 5% power increase compared to other Hope levers. Hope brake levers are left/right specific and are compatible with Shimano I-Spec A shifters which can be fitted directly to the lever body.
Based on the award winning Mini caliper, the X2 offers the same excellent modulation and power while shedding precious grams. Machined out of a single block of T6 aluminium alloy the X2 caliper is incredibly stiff for such a lightweight unit so you get consistent stopping control.
You can choose between regular or braided hoses with Hope Tech brakes. Regular hoses are lighter but braided hoses offer a sharper feel with improved heat management.
The Hope Tech 3 X2 offers the benchmark for XC stopping power.
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper for powerful stopping control
- Increased piston diameter for increased braking power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic design to fit around other handle bar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Complete brake available in Black, Purple, Red and Orange
- Choose either standard or braided hose (braided hose is an extra cost)
- The Tech 3 X2 brake takes the performance of the award winning Mini and sheds a few more precision grams without compromising on power and modulation
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body. Separate direct mounts also available for Shimano I Spec 2 & SRAM shifters
- Finished with black anodizing for durability
- Available to fit 140, 160,180, 183, 200 & 203mm rotors
- Weight from: 249g (standard hose), 287g (braided hose)
Note: The levers are available in both left and right hand versions for both front and rear brake. UK convention is for the front brake lever on the right hand side and the rear on the left.