Hope Tech DH - Pro 4 26" Rear Wheel - Silver - 32H
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From the World Cup Downhill circuit to the extreme cliffs of the Red Bull Rampage, Hope’s downhill w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From the World Cup Downhill circuit to the extreme cliffs of the Red Bull Rampage, Hope’s downhill wheels prove their reliability time and again, making for a dependable wheel for a reasonable price.
British developed and built, Hope Hubs are made to take on the rigors of UK riding, with all the slop and wet grit that makes it so special. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
Hope hubs have a well deserved reputation for reliability and top performance, for a reasonable price. The new Pro 4 hub has a 4 pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement, for fast power transfer. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
This 26” rear wheel comes with a Silver hub and a number of different freehub options. These include SRAM’s XD Driver, the standard Shimano freehub (in alloy and steel) and Hope’s specific freehub, which can only use Hope’s cassettes.
The 135mm option is compatible with a 12mm axle, and comes included with 142mm adaptors, while the 150mm option comes included with 157mm adaptors. The 7-Speed, Downhill specific hub option comes in both of these widths, and will only take a 7-speed cassette.
- Built using our Pro 4 hubs in either a standard j bend or straight pull spoke wheel build
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Triple wall rim cavity construction offers superior strength
- Available in 26"
- Tubeless compatible (Requires tape and valves)
- Front wheel comes with 20mm conversion as standard//Rear wheel comes with either 135x12mm or a 150x12mm hub option
- "DH rim Designed and tested by Hope"
Hope Tech DH-Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim width: 28mm internal and 33mm external
- Rim ERD26"530
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple wall rim cavity as used on our Tech Enduro but with even thicker wall section to give superior strength
- Hubs available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Wheels are built using high quality black Sapim Race spokes and brass nipples
- Complete wheels are all 32 hole spoked
- Rims also available separately in both 26" and 27.5" (32 hole only)
- Rim weights: 26" 623g// 27.5" 655g
- Wheel weights: Front standard spokes 26" 1024g//Rear standard spokes 135mm 26" 1155g//Rear 26"150mm 1147g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.