Hope Tech Enduro - Pro 4 27.5 / 650B Rear Wheel - Purple
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Hope Tech Pro 4 27.5” Enduro wheels are made to take a beating, staying true in even the most challe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Hope Tech Pro 4 27.5” Enduro wheels are made to take a beating, staying true in even the most challenging terrain. From enduro race tracks, to downhill runs and all day trail adventures, Hope Tech Enduro wheels can be depended on to keep you rolling.
Hope hubs have a well-deserved reputation for reliability and top performance, for a reasonable price. The new Pro 4 hub has a 4-pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement, for fast power transfer. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
Hope Enduro rims are robust and feature a triple cavity design. The 6061 T6 aluminium rim is eyeleted around the spoke holes and welded to give it extra strength. Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel, double butted spokes in black are paired with silver brass spokes to finish off the wheels, making a super strong and dependable wheelset.
This 27.5” (650b) wheel comes in 32 hole configuration with a Purple hub and a number of different freehub options, including SRAM’s XD Driver, Hope’s new bespoke freehub and the standard Shimano freehub, in both steel and aluminium. There are also a number of different widths available, including the new 148mm Boost standard.
- Enduro rim designed and tested by Hope
- Triple cavity rim design offers increased strength
- Tubeless compatible – requires tape and valve
- Pro 4 hub for reliable performance in UK conditions
- Sapim double butted spokes
- Wheel size: 27.5” (650b)
- Freehub availability: SRAM XD, Shimano, Hope
- Axle widths: 135mm, 148mm, 150mm
- Colour: Purple
- Weight: 1061g
Hope Tech Enduro – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim : 23mm internal & 28mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Standard hub wheel builds available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Straight pull hub wheel builds also available in above colour options (Only available as an option with our rims)
- Rear wheels supplied with 135mm QR and 142x12 conversions (135x10//135x12//135x10 bolt in conversions are available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD:27.5" 562
- Weights for rim only 27.5"-510g
- Compete standard wheel weights: 26" F 911g R 1020g // 27.5" F 923g R 1061g // 29" F 962g R 1093g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.