Hope Tech Enduro S-Pull - Pro 4 Straight-Pull 26" Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Hope Tech Enduro Pro 4 Straight pull wheels are made to take a beating, staying true in even the mos... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Hope Tech Enduro Pro 4 Straight pull wheels are made to take a beating, staying true in even the most challenging terrain. From enduro race tracks, to downhill runs and all day trail adventures, Hope Tech Enduro wheels can be depended on to keep you rolling.
British developed and built, Hope Hubs are made to take on the rigors of UK riding, with all the slop and wet grit that makes it so special. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
Hope Enduro rims are robust and feature a triple cavity design. The 6061 T6 aluminium rim is eyeleted around the spoke holes and welded to give it extra strength. Straight Pull Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel, double butted spokes in black are paired with silver brass spokes to finish off the wheels, making a super strong and dependable wheelset.
This 26” front wheel comes with the option of either 100mm or 110mm width. The 110mm width is for Boost standard wheels and must be paired with a Boost spaced fork. The 100mm option comes with both 15mm and QR adaptors.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Triple cavity construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low
- Available in 26"
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Complete wheel weights start at 911g for a front and 1020g for a rear
- Standard Shimano or SRAM XD freehub body options available for rear wheel
- "Enduro rim designed and tested by Hope"
Hope Tech Enduro – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim : 23mm internal & 28mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 26" 539 // 27.5" 562 // 29" 600
- Weights for rim only 26"-490g, 27.5"-510g, 29"-540g
- Complete straight pull wheel weights: 26" F 900g R 1028g // 27.5" F 949g R 1074g // 29" F 973g R 1106g