Hope Tech XC - Pro 4 26" Front Wheel - 24 Hole
- ShowProduct Information The Hope Tech XC – Pro 4 29er front wheel packs in all the legendary reliability that Hope has been ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Hope Tech XC – Pro 4 29er front wheel packs in all the legendary reliability that Hope has been known for over the years, into a reasonably priced and ultra-dependable package, perfect for challenging cross country races or trail adventures in the mountains.
British developed and built, Hope Tech hubs are made to take on the rigors of UK riding, with all the slop and wet grit that makes it so special. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels, with stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
This 29” front wheel is available in 100mm or 110mm Boost width. The 100mm option comes with both 15mm and QR adaptors, and 20mm and 9mm conversions are available separately, so is convertible to adapt to whichever standard you need. The 110mm Boost option is only available in a 15mm design.
Hope have designed a lightweight rim, made from 6056 T6 aluminium, and welded for extra strength. The 32 spoke holes are eyeleted to deal with the stresses from the forces of challenging terrain. Completing the build are black, stainless steel Sapim Race/Sprint double butted spokes, and silver brass nipples. This combination allows for the increases security of a stronger wheel, yet keeps the wheels lightweight to help rolling speed.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Hope Tech XC rim offers one of the stiffest XC rims available
- Available in 29"
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Standard wheel weights from 760g for a front and 884g for a rear
- Standard Shimano or SRAM XD freehub body options available for rear wheel
- "XC rim designed and tested by Hope"
Hope Tech XC – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim: 19.5mm internal & 24mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6056 T6 aluminium rim
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Front 100mm wide wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 26" 542 // 27.5" 567 // 29" 605
- Weight for rim only 26"-358g, 27.5"-375g, 29"-395g
- Complete standard wheel weights: 26" F 760g R 884g // 27.5" F 788g R 911g // 29" F 810g R 931g
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.