Hope V-Twin Remote Brake System
- ShowProduct Information Take advantage of more powerful and consistent stopping power without needing to change your levers.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Take advantage of more powerful and consistent stopping power without needing to change your levers. The Hope V-Twin is a hydraulic remote disc brake system for road bikes that allows you to control hydraulic disc brakes with conventional levers.
The V-Twin master cylinder system fits neatly under the stem and connects to any cable operated lever including the STI levers commonly found on drop bar bikes. This means that you can convert your bike (with disc brake frame mounts) to hydraulic disc brakes without needing any expensive drivetrain upgrades.
You can choose whether to pair the V-Twin remote with either the lightweight win cylinder X2 calliper of the more powerful, four cylinder E4 calliper.
Make your hydraulic disc brake conversion that bit easier with the Hope V-twin remote brake system.
- Hydraulic disc brake power for use with conventional road bike levers
- Supplied with either Hope X2 or E4 calipers as standard
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper for powerful stopping control
- Compatible with STI levers, the V-Twin system converts them through into a hydraulic system
- Neat under the stem bracket mounted system
V-Twin Brake Tech Specs
- As more and more CX and road bikes are now arriving with disc mounts fitted as standard, and with our continued participation in some of the UK's toughest cycle events, the remote master cylinder was an obvious choice of product for us to develop
- The neat dual master cylinder fits onto a special bracket under the stem
- Offers powerful brakes which dropbar bikes are usually lacking
- Converts cable to a hydraulic system removing the need for an expensive shifter/brake upgrade
- Shorter neater cable runs
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- Top entry pad fitting
- Finished with black anodizing for durability
- Weight from: 395g (standard hose)
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Integrated brake fluid reservoir
- 9.74 caliper with all mount options
- 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
CNC machined in Barnoldswick, EnglandIntegrated brake fluid reservoir9.74 caliper with all mount options2014 T6 aluminium alloyWide angle hose connector mountTop entry pad fitting