Identiti Rebate 1420 Fork
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A version of the Identiti Rebate Jump fork for those riders with an existing 20mm Thru-axle front hu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionA version of the Identiti Rebate Jump fork for those riders with an existing 20mm Thru-axle front hub set-up.
BMX style jump fork.
- Premium 4130 Cr-mo Deep drop steerer crown allows shallow bend radius legs and large weld area for increased strength.
- Fluted and butted 31.8mm legs are both light and strong.
- The internally and externally machined steerer offers optimised strength and weight, without the stress rising areas that changes in diameter over short distances can cause.
- Super buff 6mm thick BMX style dropouts, CNC machined for light weight.
- I.S. Disc mounts included.
- Short Suspension Corrected length gives crisp steering.
- The REBATE 1420 is supplied with a 20/14mm axle convertion system, and lightweight CNC relieved 14mm BMX style dropouts.
This means that the REBATE 1420 will accept your regular 20mm T-axle hub and finishes with straight forward BMX style 14mm threaded Axle and nuts.
- Optional extra clamp-on rim brake pivot system for either 24 or 26 Inch wheels.
- Axle to Crown race 425mm
- Rake (forward off-set) - 36.7mm.
- Weight: 1,419g + 200g axle inc.
- Dropout: 6mm thick, CNC 14mm slot with safety feature.
- I.S. Disc mount inc.
- Black, White or Chrome.
Identiti Rebate 1420 Fork Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Well, have online ridden it for a couple of days (brakeless) and it has held up nicely. Takes a 24x3.0 duro on a 28mm rim. Tight fit on lower clown race.
Well, have online ridden it for a couple of days (brakeless) and it has held up nicely. Takes a 24x3.0 duro on a 28mm rim. Tight fit on lower clown race.Close review