Identiti Rebate Park Fork
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The task; To give MTB riders with a rigid BMX style fork, that will suited to BMX style Street and P... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe task; To give MTB riders with a rigid BMX style fork, that will suited to BMX style Street and Park riding (with or without BMX standard pegs.)
This fork super clean fork is not supplied with any brake mounts, as Discs are no use in a Park, unless you like replacing them.
An optional extra clamp-on V-pivot is available for those who require a front brake.
The 14mm axle slots are ideal for most BMX hubs, and will also accept regular 10mm type axles – using the machined alloy adaptors supplied.
‘Unicrown’ BMX style PARK fork.
Premium 4130 Cr-mo Deep drop steerer crown allows shallow bend radius legs and large weld area for increased strength. Fluted and butted 31.8mm legs are both light and strong. The internally and externally machined steerer offers optimised strength and weight, without the stress rising areas that changes in diameter over short distances can cause.
Super buff 6mm thick BMX style dropouts, CNC machined for lightweight.
- BMX standard 14mm axle slots with safety lip and 10mm alloy adaptors will accept MTB QR hubs or nutted axles 9-10 or 14mm axles.
- Short Suspension Corrected length gives crisp steering.
Optional extra clamp-on V-pivot system for either 24 or 26 inch wheels.
- Axle to Crown race 425mm
- Rake (forward off-set) - 36.7mm.
- Weight: 1,405g
- Dropout: 6mm thick, CNC 14mm slot with safety feature.
- Dropout adaptor: 14-10mm CNC alloy included.
- Black, White Gloss or Chrome Plated finish
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.