K-Edge Garmin Sport Mount For Garmin Edge 20, 25, 520 & 820
- ShowProduct Information The affordable upgrade for the Garmin computerThe K-Edge aero Garmin mount was developed for Team SK... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The K-Edge aero Garmin mount was developed for Team SKY who requested a more aerodynamic mount for the 2014 Tour de France
- The goal was to place the Garmin Edge 510 computer as close to the handlebar as possible, and have an aerodynamic leading edge
- By combining these updates with efficient manufactering in house, the Sport Mount was born
- The K-Edge definitive click makes it clear that your Garmin is locked on tight
- Suitable for use with the Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 510
- Compatible: 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- 100% carbon bar safe
- NOT COMBO COMPATIBLE
- Lifetime Guarantee
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
K-Edge Garmin Sport Mount For Garmin Edge 20, 25, 520 & 820 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I recently purchased this to use with my Edge 810 (snug but it does fit!) It's NOT the version pictured - that is the Aero Mount.
I recently purchased this to use with my Edge 810 (snug but it does fit!) It's NOT the version pictured - that is the Aero Mount.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.