K-Edge MTB/Stem Fixed Mount for Garmin Edge and Forerunner 1/4 Turn Computers
- ShowProduct Information The MTB Stem Mount for ¼ turn style Garmin Edge and Forerunner units is an advanced upgrade solution... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- This mount is especially useful in fitting the larger Garmin 510, 800, 810 size computers above an array of stem configurations
- Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5 mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top compression cap
- Lifetime Warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
K-Edge MTB/Stem Fixed Mount for Garmin Edge and Forerunner 1/4 Turn Computers Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
didn't want any garmin mounts that stuck out and this was the best option..Needed to swap headset spacers around but its really neat once fitted.
didn't want any garmin mounts that stuck out and this was the best option..Needed to swap headset spacers around but its really neat once fitted.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.