K-Edge Mtb Stem Adjustable Mount for Garmin Edge/Forerunner Computer
- ShowProduct Information Features: The adjustable MTB Stem Mount for 1/4 turn style Garmin Edge and Forerunner units is an a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The adjustable MTB Stem Mount for 1/4 turn style Garmin Edge and Forerunner units is an advanced upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem
- The adjustable (up or down) design allows for a variety of customisation no matter the length, rise or drop of the stem
- Triathletes who have their bars taken up by a hydration system will still have a solid mount solution
- Adventure cyclists with carry bag systems attached to their stem can keep their computer clear of the straps
- With the K-EDGE CNC'd aluminum adjustable Stem Mount you're guaranteed to have a secure platform for your computer ensuring that you can always read the display and push the buttons
- This mount is especially useful in fitting the larger Garmin 510, 800, 810 size computers above an array of stem configurations
- Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5 mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top compression cap
- Compatibility 1-1/8" diameter steerer tube
- Weight is just 25 grams
- Lifetime Warranty
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.