K-Edge Pro Road Braze-on Double Chain Catcher With SRM Magnet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The New K-EDGE Professional Chain Catcher with SRM Magnet was developed in partnership with SRM and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- No need for messy epoxy or gluing of a magnet to the bike frame
- Long wished for solution to benefit all SRM power system users
- Integration with a simple precision-made component that provides valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions
- Pro model is easier to fit and allows for independent adjustment of the front mech and chain catcher
- Used to good effect by top professional riders in the Olympic games, World Championships, Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Paris Roubaix, and many more
- It acts as a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring onto the bottom bracket, helping to protect your frame and keep you in gear
- Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
- Complete with all mounting hardware and fits onto braze-on frame mounts
- Compatible with double chainring Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM derailleurs
- Made from 6061-T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- Adds only 20 grams of weight
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, we will replace it
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.