Kask Mojito Road Cycling Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get the look with the Kask Mojito road cycling helmet. This highly technical road cycling helmet off... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Get the look with the Kask Mojito road cycling helmet. This highly technical road cycling helmet offers a quality fit with plenty of adjustment by using the easy dial or finger push system. Tough in-mould construction with a reinforced frame offer additional safety when you're training and racing.
26 large air vents are critically positioned for maximum performance without impacting on the aerodynamics of the helmet. Internal removable and washable pads work to draw perspiration away from your head for a more comfortable experience. Kask are the choice for Team Sky, so you can be sure the Mojito road helmet will give you the winning advantage.
Review | 9 / 10
“The Kask Mojito offers almost everything that you’d expect from a high-performance helmet: low weight, excellent ventilation, great comfort, and a high level of adjustability. The only thing that doesn’t meet expectations is the price which, at £100 is half what you might expect from a pro level helmet.” – Cycling Weekly
- In-moulding innovative construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
- Ventilation is achieved by means of 26 large air vents, arranged to optimize aerodynamics
- Unique UP-N- DOWN size hinged adjustment system gives the ultimate fit in terms of precision, comfort and security
- Ventilated, non-stick pads at nape of neck for additional security
- Easy-clean leatherette chin strap
- Nylon thermo fixed straps, which have soft lateral spacers where these straps are in contact with the skin, to give excellent ventilation and comfort
- Chin pad is made from non-allergic imitation leather which improves wearing comfort and eliminates skin irritation
- Quick release buckle
- Sanitized internal padding optimizes evaporation of sweat, and removable and washable
- High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet and on every strap for maximum safety
- Weight: 220 grams
- 100% made in Italy
Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
Sanitized Treated Fabric
Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process.
Up & Down Fit System
The up‘n’down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet thanks to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user.
High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
Kask Mojito Road Cycling Helmet 2016 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Excellent helmet: light, comfortable, well ventilated and good looking. Quite pricey but worth the money.
Excellent helmet: light, comfortable, well ventilated and good looking. Quite pricey but worth the money.Close review