Kinesis Maxlight Wheelset 29 inch V2
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Switching to wider rims can dramatically increase the volume of a given tyre. Which Increases the di... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Tubeless compatibility on all new Maxlight wheels (we recommend: tubeless kits from Effetto)
- Thru axles increase stiffness. 142mm (rear) and 100mm (front).
- 32 Hole drillings and 3 x Lacing. Robust build for UK Riding.
- Double-butted spokes: These are lightweight spokes that are thinner in the middle (e.g. going from 2mm to 1.8mm and back to 2mm again) to save weight and reduce ride stiffness, without compromising on wheel strength.
- Alloy nipples keep weight low at the crucial point of the wheel to help acceleration.
- 10/11spd Shimano compatible and XD driver option.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.