Knog Blinder Arc 220 USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The commuter light that packs a serious punch. The Blinder ARC 220 has the looks and the guts to get... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Dimensions: 32x32x70mm (main light unit, excluding strap)
- Weight: 100g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and strap. Polycarbonate housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: 1 x Lumileds Luxeon Z ES
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: 220 Lumens
- 4 Light modes: 1. High Beam, 2. Medium Beam, 3. Low Beam, 4. Flashing Beam
- Run-time (steady): High - 1.4 hrs, Medium - 2.7 hrs, Low - 5.9 hrs
- Run-time (flash): Flashing - 11.7 hrs
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67
- Beam angles (degrees): Elliptical - 16° (vertical) x 24° (horizontal).
- Suitable for bar size ø22-32mm
- Lens: A high precision, injection moulded TIR collimating lens gives a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate the path ahead.
- Visible to 1000+ metres
- Mode status: High / Medium / Low Beam status LED (Blue, Light-blue, Green)
- Integrated lithium ion battery with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment.
- 4 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Battery storage mode activates when light is not used for a period of time to optimise battery longevity.
- Thermal management automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Accessories: USB Extension Cord, Helmet Mount Kit.
- Tested against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.