Kona Operator AL 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Take downhill operations to another level. The Kona Operator AL is a full sus DH mountain bike that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Take downhill operations to another level. The Kona Operator AL is a full sus DH mountain bike that offers legendary performance at a mere mortal price point.
Featuring dialled downhill geometry, the all-new-for-2017 6061 butted aluminium frame offers a stiff, strong platform for the rapid rolling 27.5” wheels. The Beamer Independent Suspension system offers 200mm of progressive suspension travel that helps the bike to stay higher in the travel so it can recover from hits quicker.
The coil sprung RockShox Boxxer RC fork gives you plush suspension control up front and is combined with the easy-to-set-up Kage R rear shock. The SRAM 9 speed drivetrain is combined with a Race Face Chester chainset and MRP G3 chain guide for secure running.
Ride DH faster on the Kona Operator AL 27.5
- 6061 butted aluminium frame is new for 2017
- 27.5” wheels for rapid rolling performance
- RockShox Boxxer fork for 200mm of plush suspension
- SRAM 9 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Matt Cyan/Black/White/Silver
- The Kona Operator AL 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Kona Operator AL 27.5 2017 Features are:
Frame: Kona DH 6061 Aluminum Butted 200mm Travel
Rear Shock: RockShox Kage RC
Fork: RockShox Boxxer RC Coil Spring 200mm
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5ZS SC
Bars: Kona DH
Stem: Kona Direct Mount
Rear Mech: SRAM X7
Shifters: SRAM X5
Chainset: RaceFace Chester 36t
Bottom Bracket: Shimano PF107
Cassette: SRAM PG950 11-28t 9spd
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: SRAM Guide R 200mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R 180mm
Rims: Sun Ringle MTX 33 Sleeved
Front Hub: Formula 110x20mm
Rear Hub: Formula 157x12mm
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF DH 27.5x2.5" Front, Maxxis Minion DHF DH 27.5x2.5" Rear
Seatpost: Kona OB 34.9mm
Pedals: Not Included
Kona Operator AL 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The bike is good cant say a bad word about it only problem i had is i need to up grade the seat post because its abit small. Its smooth thoe sus is good breaks are amazing big thanks to tredz for the help with the bike and building it for me
The bike is good cant say a bad word about it only problem i had is i need to up grade the seat post because its abit small. Its smooth thoe sus is good breaks are amazing big thanks to tredz for the help with the bike and building it for meClose review