Kona Rove DL 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When the ride requires speed, it’s important to pay attention to the little details. Fenders for bad... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Kona 6061 Aluminium - Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminum alloys are used extensively throughout our fleet of mountain and asphalt bicycles. A tough, durable, light alloy, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of our 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing’s wall thickness can be increased or decreased, as well as shaped, so we can fine-tune a particular frame’s strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted|
|Fork:||Kona Project Two Aluminum Disc|
|Front Brake:||TRP TR160 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||TRP TR160 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Sora|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rims:||WTB ST i19|
|Front Hub:||Formula 100x9mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 135x10mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus w/Puncture Protect 700x35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus w/Puncture Protect 700x35c|
|Seat Post:||Kona Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Sora 34/50t|
|Cassette:||Shimano Alivio 11-34t 9spd|