Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain Lock
- ShowProduct Information Sold Secure Gold Rated The Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1016 chain lock is very powerful for i... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Chain Lock Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Sold Secure Gold Rated
The Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1016 chain lock is very powerful for its size. You can use this chain lock in moderate to high crime areas - even better when used in addition to a D-lock or heavy duty cable lock.
Kryptonite’s Evolution is so secure it is rated Sold Secure Gold – the highest accolade a bike lock can receive and very insurer friendly.
The chain itself is made from hardened triple heat-treated steel chain with 10mm links. It will resist strong attacks. The Evolution Series 4 1016 comes with 3 keys - so multiple spares - including an LED key so you can see what you're doing in the dark.
- Sold Secure Gold rated
- The hardened triple heat-treated boron manganese steel chains include 10mm six-sided links
- The integrated chains secure with a new patent-pending integrated Evolution series 4 lock head
- This innovative series of chains also feature a patent-pending pin-less design which secures the chain to a hardened deadbolt and allows for no weak leak in the chain due to extensive holding power of the link itself against attacks
- Chains are enclosed in a nylon-webbing sleeve to protect paint from scratches and allow for easy portability and tight coiling during storage
- Comes with 3 stainless steel keys including a lighted LED key with replaceable battery and 2 new, ergonomic ’I’ keys
- One key is lighted for easy access at night; replaceable battery insures that light can be used as long as the lock. The new ’I’ keys make opening a disc-style cylinder much smoother
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Chain Lock Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available