Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1055 Integrated Chain Lock
- ShowProduct Information Sold Secure Gold rated The Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 chain lock is very strong for its size and... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Chain Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Sold Secure Gold rated
The Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 chain lock is very strong for its size and weight for use in moderate to high crime areas. 10mm hardened triple heat-treated boron manganese steel chains offer excellent resistance from a range of attacks.
Kryptonite's Evolution integrated lock comes with 3 stainless steel keys, of which 1 has an LED light to help you lock your bike in the dark. A very impressive bike lock that's very popular in the cycling community.
- Sold Secure Gold rated
- The hardened triple heat-treated boron manganese steel chains include 10mm six-sided links
- The integrated chains secure with a new patent-pending integrated Evolution series 4 lock head
- This innovative series of chains also feature a patent-pending pin-less design which secures the chain to a hardened deadbolt and allows for no weak leak in the chain due to extensive holding power of the link itself against attacks
- Chains are enclosed in a nylon-webbing sleeve to protect paint from scratches and allow for easy portability and tight coiling during storage
- Comes with 3 stainless steel keys including a lighted LED key with replaceable battery and 2 new, ergonomic ’I’ keys
- One key is lighted for easy access at night; replaceable battery insures that light can be used as long as the lock. The new ’I’ keys make opening a disc-style cylinder much smoother
- Product dimensions: 21.5” (55cm) chain length
- Product weight: 4.40 lbs (2.00 kgs)
- Key Safe Program
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Kryptonite Anti-Theft Protection offer up to £2,000 when registered
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Chain Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.