Kryptonite Evolution Standard Lock - Gold Sold Secure
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:14mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackleNew patent pending hardened double deadbolt ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 14mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle
- New patent pending hardened double deadbolt design gives additional protection against twist attacks
- High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant
- Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport
- New dust cover
- New smaller crossbar design
- Includes Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying
- Protective vinyl coating
- 3 stainless steel keys – one lighted with high intensity LED bulb & replaceable battery
- Key Safe Program
- Rated 8/10 on Kryptonite's security scale
- Optional ATPO - £ 2,000
- Product dimensions: 4” x 9" (10.2cm x 22.9cm)
- Product weight: 3.5 lbs (1.59 kgs)
- Sold Secure Bicycle Gold certified
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Kryptonite Evolution Standard Lock - Gold Sold Secure Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This wont be cut off with cutters as wire locks are. Strong , looks good and easy to use
This wont be cut off with cutters as wire locks are. Strong , looks good and easy to useClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.