Kryptonite New York Liberty Disc Lock With Reminder Cable
- ShowProduct Information The Kryptonite New York Liberty disc lock will give you peace of mind when you’re in the shops or at... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Kryptonite New York Liberty disc lock will give you peace of mind when you’re in the shops or at the café. This compact bike lock comes with a case-hardened ½ inch Kryptonium steel shackle for enhanced security. A strong design resists against cutting and leverage style attacks. Included with the Kryptonite disc lock are 3 keys, one with a light to help you on the post work commute home. A great bike lock for low to medium crime areas.
- Disc lock with case-hardened 1/2 inch Kryptonium steel shackle for maximum security
- 14 mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks
- Double deadbolt locking mechanism for extensive holding power
- High security, disc-style cylinder with more than a million key variations
- Reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull cylinder protection system
- Sliding dustcover protects and extends cylinder life
- 3 keys: one lighted with high intensity bulb and replaceable battery
- Colour: yellow
- Supplied with a handy carry pouch and disc lock reminder cable
- Approved to Thatcham CAT3
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.