Kryptonite New York Noose 130cm Chain Lock With EV Series 4 Disc Lock - Gold Sold Secure
- ShowProduct Information New York Noose 1275 with Evolution series 4 Disc LockCinch loop for effective lock-ups using less ch... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- Show Chain Lock Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Cinch loop for effective lock-ups using less chain
- Offers nearly the same “in-use” length as a traditional 3.5’ chain, which means less bulk to carry
- Durable, protective nylon cover with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold in place
- Includes Evolution series 4 Disc Lock with 14mm MAX-Performance steel shackle
- High security chain, tried and tested in the streets of New York
- 12mm six-sided hexagonal chain links made from triple heat-treated boron manganese steel for ultimate strength, including a larger cinch ring
- Narrow inner width of individual links prevent leverage attacks
- EV series 4 Disc lock has flat keyway locking mechanism for extensive holding power and high picking resistance and an ovalised, extra-strong crossbar to withstand pull force and cut force
- Sliding dustcover protects and extends cylinder life
- The disc cylinder now includes an anti-float feature to keep the discs from moving and readjusting when in transit
- Long chain is versatile and easy to use
- Both chain and lock defy bolt cutters, saws, hammers and chisels
- Weatherproof protective nylon covering allows coiling for easy carrying and protects paintwork
- Approved to Gold Sold Secure standard
- Approved to Thatcham CAT3
- Key Safe Program
- 3 keys – one lighted with high intensity bulb & replaceable battery
- Hardened double deadbolt locking for extensive holding power
- Patented*, oval hardened steel crossbar for extra security
- Higher security disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system
- Length : 130cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Kryptonite New York Noose 130cm Chain Lock With EV Series 4 Disc Lock - Gold Sold Secure Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
If I was a low life piece of scum into steeling bikes then if I saw this wrapped around a lamp post and through bike frame & wheels I guess I would walk on by to the next bike. That's about all you can hope from bike security - that you make the scumbag oik go onto someone else's bike. Pretty sure this lump of heavy metal would do just that. I like the fact that with a couple of ground anchors I can secure several bikes in my shed - wouldn't want to be commuting with this over my shoulder though!
If I was a low life piece of scum into steeling bikes then if I saw this wrapped around a lamp post and through bike frame & wheels I guess I would walk on by to the next bike. That's about all you can hope from bike security - that you make the scumbag oik go onto someone else's bike. Pretty sure this lump of heavy metal would do just that. I like the fact that with a couple of ground anchors I can secure several bikes in my shed - wouldn't want to be commuting with this over my shoulder though!Close review
Great chain that you can loop around a ground fixture or your bike....
Great chain that you can loop around a ground fixture or your bike....Close review
this bike lock will keep your bike safe for those long journeys to work .
this bike lock will keep your bike safe for those long journeys to work .Close review
Chain Lock Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
International Deliveries - Temporarily Suspended 30/3/20
During the Covid-19 outbreak we will be stopping all international deliveries until further notice. We will continue deliveries to the UK, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service Team. The best way to contact us is to use Live Chat by clicking the widget at the bottom right of your screen.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.