Land Rover Mimi 16w Girls 2011 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 16 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in 16 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Land Rover Mimi 16w Girls 2011 Features are:Frame: 7005 series alloy Fork: Junior steel Bars: Ju... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: 7005 series alloy
Fork: Junior steel
Bars: Junior atb riser
Stem: Quill steel atb
Chainset: Prowheel junior single
Front Brake: Junior V style
Rear Brake: Junior V style
Tyres: Innova 16x2.125 Front Innova 16x2.125 Rear
What is a Kids Bike?
Bikes ranging in wheel sizes from 12 (normally for riders aged 3 to 5 years), up to 20 (normally for riders aged 6 to 9 years). The correct size would be determined by the height of the rider. Designed in girls and boys models and also in a number of styles. For more information on children's bikes see our Children's Bikes Buying Guide.