Lazer Coyote MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The Lazer Coyote helmet is a clean and practical mountain bike helmet that delivers o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Lazer Coyote helmet is a clean and practical mountain bike helmet that delivers on every aspect. Style, performance, ventilation, comfort, and safety are all present in this rad looking lid
- The TS+ fit system provides a snug and reliable adjustment system to ensure comfort while the bottom shell construction creates a clean finish and added durability
- The rear shell construction is designed to hold your goggle strap and works great with the open front that allows for goggles or normal eyewear use
- The integrated visor provides protection from low hanging branches and other things you encounter on your rides
- Fit System - Turnfit Plus System TS+
- Construction - In-mold
- Sizes - S M L
- Optional TS+ LED light
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lazer Helmets Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.