Lazer Impala MIPS MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The Lazer Impala MIPS helmet is at home anywhere. Designed as a lightweight trail hel... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Lazer Impala MIPS helmet is at home anywhere. Designed as a lightweight trail helmet it combines ventilation, looks, safety and adjustability in an attractive package
- The large visor is adjustable to allow goggle parking on the helmet while the rear shell shape provides support for your goggle strap
- The bottom shell construction provides a clean finish and adds to the strength of the helmet
- To keep you cool the helmet uses a combination of internal channeling, brow, top and rear exhaust vents to create airflow in the helmet
- An open front and side construction also allow the use of goggles or normal eyewear when riding
- To capture all your epic riding moments the Impala has a custom-built action camera mounting system that can be attached on top of the helmet without using sticky pads<liThe integration of the low friction MIPS layer adds protection against rotational impacts but does not interfere with the helmets already existing protective capabilities, making safe even safer!</li
- Fit System - Advanced Turnfit® System
- Construction - In-mold
- Sizes - S M L
- Features ÔÇô Adjustable Visor
- Goggle Parking
- Optional ATS LED Light
- Action Camera Mount
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Lazer Helmet Universal Size Chart
To choose your size, measure the circumference of your head approximately 2 cm above the eyebrows, and select the size of helmet that corresponds to your measurement (in cm).
|Circumference (cm)||52 - 57||55 - 59||55 - 61||58 - 61||61 - 64|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available