Lazer Jackal MIPS Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Jackal helmet provides you with unmatched comfort and security on your ride. The Advanced Turnfi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Jackal helmet provides you with unmatched comfort and security on your ride. The Advanced Turnfit System provides easy retention while a magnetic buckle closure makes it easy to handle the helmet even with gloves on. The eyewear friendly open face also allows enough room for a goggle while the integrated goggle grip stops the strap from slipping. A goggle can even be parked on the helmet with the adjustable visor in the up-most position. Brow vents and internal air channeling keep your head cool ,while an optional rear LED light keeps you visible as you ride back from the trails after an evening session. A removable, safety tested, action camera mount is included so you can easily record your ride or add a compatible light for hassle free night riding.
- Lazer Advanced Turnfit® system - ATS enables you to easily adjust the fit of your helmet by using the turn dial at the back of the helmet. ATS prevents any hotspots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of the head. This system is used on road helmets that prioritize aerodynamic performance and on MTB and E-bike helmets to provide a more secure fit.
- Adjustable Head Basket - The Adjustable Head Basket allows the back section of the retention system to be adjusted up or down, changing the verticle size of the helmet depending upon the rider’s preference.
- Inlet And Exhaust Ventilation - This ventilation is based on inlet vents that are coupled to specific exhaust vents by ventilation channels inside the helmet. This creates a specific airflow route for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Goggle Strap Grip - A grippy, high friction material is added to the helmet to hold your goggle strap in place. Never worry about a sliding goggle strap ever again.
- Adjustable Visor - Multi-position visor has four different positions in order to allow you to position it where you need it. Easy to adjust even while you are riding.
- Film Your Ddventures - Crash tested accessory mount to safely and easily attach an action camera or headlight to the helmet. Velcro strap mounting prevents the mount or accessory becoming a snag hazard.
- Eyewear-Friendly Recesses - Small recesses in the helmet shell above the ears create an open design and allows for the use of any eyewear without interference with the helmet.
- Bottom Shell - Polycarbonate bottomshell finishing looks great and helps protect the helmet foam from cosmetic damage.
- Ultralight Magnetic Buckle - The Ultralight Magnetic Buckle connects quickly and is easy to use with full finger gloves.
- The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce the risk of rotational brain injury by isolating your head from the rotation of the helmet shell in the event of an impact.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Lazer Helmet Universal Size Chart
To choose your size, measure the circumference of your head approximately 2 cm above the eyebrows, and select the size of helmet that corresponds to your measurement (in cm).
|Circumference (cm)||52 - 57||55 - 59||55 - 61||58 - 61||61 - 64|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available