Lazer P Nut Kids Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The P'Nut with FREE Crazy Nutshell for added style points, and added fun ! A toddler helmet with th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The P'Nut with FREE Crazy Nutshell for added style points, and added fun !
A toddler helmet with the technology to quickly change the look of the helmet, the P’Nut helmet is the answer to the ever changing whims of children.
With the Crazy Nutshell technology it is possible to snap on 8 different covers onto the helmet. That way your kid can be a fireman first and an astronaut the next day.
Furthermore the helmet features the Autofit® Retention System to automatically adjust for the riders head making the helmet quick and easy to fit. It also has 16 vents ensure the helmet interior stays cool and comfortable. For the maximum of protection the P’Nut helmet is also available as a MIPS version.
- Comes with Lazer's patented Crazy NutShell
- With current modern styling and integrated brim along with Lazer's own patented Autofit system
- Autofit system is an automatic fit system that delivers equal and constant tension by eliminating the need to manually adjust helmet retention: simply pull the helmet on, and the front and rear baskets of the helmet will adjust themselves to give a great fit
- In-mould (1-piece) construction
- 16 cooling vents
- Additional Crazy nut shellz can also be bought separately to quickly change the look of this helmet check out our full range of exciting colours and styles
- Weight: 280 g for a uni-size youth
- Size: Uni-Size Kids 45-53 cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Lazer Helmet Universal Size Chart
To choose your size, measure the circumference of your head approximately 2 cm above the eyebrows, and select the size of helmet that corresponds to your measurement (in cm).
|Circumference (cm)||52 - 57||55 - 59||55 - 61||58 - 61||61 - 64|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.