Leatt DBX 5.0 All Mountain Jacket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Waterproof Jackets See the latest products
New in Waterproof Jackets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For those days when the weather is trying to do its worst, the All-Mountain DBX 5.0 jacket from Leat... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
For those days when the weather is trying to do its worst, the All-Mountain DBX 5.0 jacket from Leatt lets you tackle all weather conditions in a breathable waterproof package.
For the committed rider and those who won't let the weather stand in the way of a great ride, the DBX 5.0 All-Mountain jacket lets you get out and ride regardless.
Produced from a waterproof and breathable 30.000/23.000 material, additional adjustable ventilation available from the side vents keep you comfortable when the heat starts to build. The dirt, water and stain resistant coating keep the jacket fresh and functional.
Use of four-way stretch material and a new patent pending magnetic hood system mean that the hood is either fixed over your helmet or held in place at your back. A flapping hood will a thing of the past.
Water resistant zips keep the weather out, in addition to the silk storm cuffs and Anti-Slip brush guards help keep your riding pack in place. Brush guard protection also features on the elbows, with seat rise being prevented by the seat gripper.
No excuses not to ride with this one!
- Three-layer HydraDri, all-taped four-way stretch shell
- 30.000mm/23.000g/m2 waterproof/breathable shell
- Water-resistant zippers and hidden reinforced stitching
- Magnetic hood system (Patent Pending)
- Brush Guard fabric protection on elbows
- Shoulder Brush Guard with anti-slip function for improved backpack grip
- Vents on sides of jacket
- Pass pocket on left arm
- Microfiber goggle wiper
- Silk storm cuffs at wrists
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.