Lezyne Femto Drive LED Front Light
- ShowProduct Information Compact safety lightsThe perfect ‘get me home’ safety lights that can be used as a backup to your ma... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Compact safety lights
The perfect ‘get me home’ safety lights that can be used as a backup to your main system, or as an additional light source. Lezyne Femto Drive front lights are CNC machined aluminium for stylish looks (multiple colour options available) and great durability.
15 lumen optimised beam
The light emits a bright 15 lumen beam which is optimized with high grade lens optics to give you maximum visibility - also helped by the internal reflector.
5 light modes
You also get a choice of 5 different lights modes including 3 flash options, a strobe and constant mode. When used as an additional light source the flash and strobe options really enhance your presence on the road.
Simple silicone band mounting
Lezyne’s Femto Drive can be fitted practically anywhere with the flexible silicone band mounting - such as your handlebar, pack, helmet and frame. It’s easy to see why these bike lights are so popular amongst cyclists.
Femto is a non-rechargeable light -power output will reduce over time.
- Engineered alloy body is light (31g with strap) and tough with long lasting, high polished and anodised finish.
- Five settings, including innovative orbing mode are controlled by pressing the actual lens which acts as a large, easy to use (even with winter gloves on) button.
- New hipster easy-fit bracket with patented durable rubber strap fits the bike, your belt, clothing, bags, seatpack, just about anywhere you like.
- Improved side visibility custom frosted lens delivers 180° beam visibility.
- Internal reflector boosts output.
- Easy entry battery replacement is fully water resistant (FL1 standard).
- Each Femto is supplied with 2x CR2032 (watch type) batteries.
- Replacement batteries available in twin pack and x8 pack.
- 2 year warranty.
- Output rating: Front 15lm (white).
- Burn Times: Steady Modes 30 hours; Flash Mode: 60 hours.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.