Lezyne Femto Drive LED Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Extremely compact lightThe Lezyne Femto Drive rear light is one of the most compact on the market. I... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Extremely compact light
The Lezyne Femto Drive rear light is one of the most compact on the market. It makes a great second light to your main system for added visibility. Coming in a range of colours, these machined aluminium LED lights are stylish and durable.
No tools are needed for fitting so you can adjust positioning quickly and easily on the fly. The fixing band will fit most handlebars, seat posts, helmets and bags.
Secondary light source
At just 29g the low 15 lumen output is not bright enough as a main light but will add to the visibility of your main light.
The Femto Drive is incredibly popular because of its size and ease of use. When attached so the light is angled out you get great peripheral vision for junctions and crossroads.
Femto is a non-rechargeable light - power output will reduce over time.
- Engineered alloy body is light weight (31g with strap) and tough with long lasting, high polished and anodised finish.
- Five settings, including innovative orbing mode are controlled by pressing the actual lens which acts as a large, easy to use (even with winter gloves on) button.
- New hipster easy-fit bracket with patented durable rubber strap fits the bike, your belt, clothing, bags, seatpack, just about anywhere you like.
- Improved side visibility custom frosted lens delivers 180° beam visibility.
- Internal reflector boosts output. Easy entry battery replacement is fully water resistant (FL1 standard).
- Each Femto is supplied with 2x CR2032 (watch type) batteries.
- Replacement batteries available in twin pack and x8 pack.
- 2 year warranty.
- Output rating: Rear 7lm (red).
- Burn Times: Steady Modes 30 hours; Flash Mode: 60 hours.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.