Lezyne Macro GPS Cycling Computer Smart Loaded
- ShowProduct Information The Lezyne Macro Plus GPS is the perfect device for casual to serious cyclists that just need the ma... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show GPS Computers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Lezyne Macro Plus GPS is the perfect device for casual to serious cyclists that just need the main essentials of a cycling GPS computer.
New features include full navigation, optional horizontal orientation, an improved water resistant plug and enhanced styling.
Its hardware and firmware have also been improved with a higher resolution screen and the ability to connect with our “Smart Connect” LED system. In addition to its full GPS recording capabilities, it fully ties in with our GPS platform when paired with our GPS Ally phone app. When paired, the device offers full turn-by-turn navigation, phone notifications, Lezyne Track (live tracking), Strava Live Segments, training integration and device customization.
Additionally, the Macro Pro GPS can pair with external Bluetooth sensors. And it offers up to 28-hours of battery runtime.
- Durable, composite construction
- Optimized GPS satellite recording
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 28 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 200 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 8 fields)
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Computer: 70.6mm (W) x 48.16mm (L) x 26.0mm (H)
- Screen: 32.6mm (W) x 39.8mm (L)
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow starred Strava segments and routes
- Follow structured workouts from Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaks
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training Specific Fields: TSS®, NP®, IF®
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
- Smart Connect KTV Drive Rear LED Light.
- Composite Storage Case.
- Macro Plus GPS.
- Heart Rate Flow Sensor.
- Cadence Speed Flow Sensor.
- Alloy Forward Mount.
- X-Lock Standard Mount.
- Micro USB Charging Cable.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
GPS Computers Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available