Lezyne Micro 180 Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Combining a powerful beam with a 60° arc spread, the Lezyne Micro 180 is a rear bike light that is i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Combining a powerful beam with a 60° arc spread, the Lezyne Micro 180 is a rear bike light that is idea for rides that take in both unlit roads and urban streets. The CNC aluminium body is light weight and robust and the snap fit matrix mount with silicone straps offers a wide range of mounting options.
Lezyne Micro 180: Flash Patterns
- A compact, durable and lightweight rear light.
- Lightweight and durable CNC machined aluminium body.
- Constant Lumens power management produces a steady lumen output.
- Powerful single-LED provides up to 180 lumens with integrated Side Visibility.
- Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging.
- Snap-fit composite matrix mount with silicone strap attaches to a wide range of bars and posts.
- Weight: 52g
- Blast: 30 lumens, 5h:00min
- Economy: 5 lumens, 26h:15min
- Day Flash 1: 180 lumens, 4h:15min
- Day Flash 2: 90 lumens, 10h:00min
- Flash 1: 30 lumens, 10h:00min
- Flash 2: 30 lumens, 10h:00min
- Pulse: 30 lumens, 19h:00min
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.