Lezyne Mini GPS Navigate Computer
- ShowProduct Information The Lezyne Mini GPS computer lives up to its name. Measuring just 3.4cm x 4.8cm x 2.3cm and weighing... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Lezyne Mini GPS computer lives up to its name. Measuring just 3.4cm x 4.8cm x 2.3cm and weighing just 29g, this is one of the most compact and lightweight GPS bike computers on the market. The Mini GPS computer is a great entry level model for those wanting to train with accurate location data.
Lezyne’s Mini GPS computer is Bluetooth Smart compatible for syncing with power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors. With all this connectivity you can dive into the data and make real changes to your cycling regime to ensure you’re training as effectively as possible.
You can also pair the Lezyne Mini computer with Bluetooth Smart compatible iOS And Android smartphones for phone notifications (emails, texts and calls), turn by turn navigation, live tracking, Strava live segments and more. Everything you want from an entry level GPS bike computer.
Review | 8 out of 10
“The Lezyne Mini GPS is a small, lightweight unit that is a great option for your first GPS computer. It offers everything you need if you just want a computer to upload data to Strava...” – Cycling Weekly
- High resolution, easy to read screen with backlight
- Durable, super compact composite construction
- Optimized GPS data recording system
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery offers up to 12 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 100 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Weight: 29 grams
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
A super compact cycling computer loaded with features.
You, your Phone and Lezyne GPS: The Cycling Trinity. Our brand new GPS range now works in harmony with your Smartphone, making it the ultimate cycling device. Use mapping from the Lezyne GPS Root website to follow a route, tackle Strava KOMs and QOMs with our Live Segments feature and stay connected with phone notifications direct to your GPS unit. These feature-rich GPS computers now have enhanced accuracy with an internal accelerometer to give you the best possible data about your ride or race.
Super compact and lightweight, the Mini GPS cycling computer is loaded with features comparable to units many times its price. Its extra sharp display is highly visible for its size, and the device has customizable data fields and pages. It’s Bluetooth Smart compatible and can pair with Bluetooth Smart enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors. Furthermore, it can pair with iOS and Android handhelds through the free Lezyne Ally app, which then offers turn-by-turn navigation, live tracking, Strava Live Segments and phone notifications (email, text and calls) to the Mini GPS. A super robust battery offers up to 10 hours of runtime, and an optimized GPS recording system tracks all the necessary ride data.
- Colours: Black
- Weight: 29g
- Runtime: 12 Hours
- Memory: 100 Hours Max
- Computer 33.7mm (W) x 47.9mm (L) x 23mm (H)
- Screen: 22mm (W) x 26mm (L)
- Receive text, email and phone call notifications when paired with Bluetooth Smart enabled iOS or Android devices
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Compatible with third-party sites like Strava and TrainingPeaks
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Live tracking and Strava segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking and Strava segments
- Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired peripherals
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
Lezyne User ManualsLezyne GPS Manual GPS Quick Start Guide Custom Route Building Quick Start Guide
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.