Liv Hail 2 27.5" Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride more challenging MTB trails with confidence. The Liv Hail 2 is a women’s full sus mountain bike... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Ride more challenging MTB trails with confidence. The Liv Hail 2 is a women’s full sus mountain bike that is ideal for enduro racing as well as riding tougher natural trails, bike park tracks and technical trail centre loops.
- ALUXX SL-grade Aluminium frame with 160mm travel Maestro suspension
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength
- Maestro Suspension and trunnion-mount shock offers 160mm of fully active rear travel
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air fork delivers 160mm of suspension control up front
- Shimano SLX disc brakes for precise braking and control in all weather conditions
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain with MRP AMG v2 guide
- Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and tire clearance
- OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness, and control
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- Giant Contact SL DH dropper seatpost
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Teal
- The Liv Hail 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Hail is meticulously handcrafted around 160mm suspension to balance women on steep, technical terrain, up and down. Predictably drift through fast corners, and confidently hold your line in speed-sucking rock gardens. The lightweight frame design offers climbing prowess to match its descending dexterity. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, perfect for aggressive trail riding, bike park runs and enduro racing.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 160mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC Solo Air, 160mm Travel, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered Steerer, 46mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RT, Trunnion Mount|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL DH|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore 200mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, Shadow +|
|Rims:||Giant P-AM2 Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Boost 15x110, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker 12x142, Sealed Bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Shorty 27.5x2.5, 60 TPI, EXO, TR, Folding, Tubeless,|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4, 60 TPI, EXO, TR , Folding, Tubeless|
|Seat Post:||NEW Giant Contact Switch, Dropper post with Remote, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX, 30t with MRP AMG V2|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano MT500 PressFit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11x46|