Liv Langma Advanced Pro 1 Disc Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information What goes up must come down, and once you reach the mountain summit aboard the Liv Langma Advanced P... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
What goes up must come down, and once you reach the mountain summit aboard the Liv Langma Advanced Pro 1 Disc women’s road race bike, you can reap the rewards and enjoy a thrilling blast back down again. With a frame built using Liv’s Advanced-grade carbon composite, along with a full-carbon fork & steerer, the Langma Advanced Pro 1 Disc keeps weight to a minimum to help it float up mountain passes. The frame is taut, and offers superb lateral rigidity for maximum power transfer. Equipped with a 2x11 speed Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, with matching Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes, the Langma Advanced Pro 1 disc delivers rapid response every time you click the shifter, and gives you unrivalled control over the bike’s speed as you carve the corners down the mountain.
- Advanced-grade Carbon Composite frame for lightweight performance
- Advanced-grade Carbon Composite fork including full carbon steerer for further weight savings
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset
- Giant Contact SL stem and handlebar
- Composite Variant seatpost
- Giant SLR 1 Disc WheelSystem
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Red
- The Liv Langma Advanced Pro 1 Disc women’s road bike is available with 0% APR finance
In Tibet, the locals refer to Mount Everest as Langma. Its summit is elusive and represents the pinnacle achievement in mountaineering, a conquest that only the bravest and strongest explorers have achieved. This lightweight racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride. Impeccably handcrafted for the toughest climbers, passionate cyclists, and fierce competitors, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway.
Langma is programmed for both climbing and quick accelerations so you can conquer the steepest climbs, power in the peloton, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Giant Variant, Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB72|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x30|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.